The Giro Trig MIPS Helmet was designed for freestyle skiers and riders who charge. Its durable hardshell construction is equipped with an innovative venting system to keep you at a comfortable temperature while you're pushing your limits on the slopes. Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting keeps the air flowing through the helmet whether you're ascending or descending while the Stack Ventilation helps to keep your goggles fog free no matter the conditions.
The Trig comes equipped with Giro's In Form Fit System with Vertical Tuning to help you achieve a perfect fit for a full-day of comfort. The removable ear pads provide condition versatility as you can keep them attached mid-winter, but then remove them when the sun comes out and spring corn has its day. All this tech is shielded in a progressive brimmed design that pairs seamlessly with all Giro goggles for style points during your next freestyle sessions or backcountry expeditions.
- Hard-shell, freestyle helmet for protection and comfort on the hill
- MIPS low-friction liner helps reduce rotational energy in impacts
- Thermostat Control venting keeps air flowing while on the slopes
- Stack Ventilation helps keep goggles fog free throughout the day
- In Form fit system with Vertical Tuning helps achieve perfect fit