Durability with high functionality and comfort – Kajka 35 is an advanced trekking daypack that has been praised by hikers all over the world. One reason is its wooden frame construction made from FSC-certified birch, which together with the easily adjusted back length, makes Kajka a backpack designed to carry heavy loads so you can focus on hiking rather than back pain. The ergonomic shoulder straps and supportive hip belt with a pocket add even more functionality and comfort. Made from durable Vinylon F fabric with reinforcement fabric in recycled nylon. Add more storage to Kajka 35 by attaching Kajka Side Pockets to the loops on the sides; there are also loops on the front for attaching hiking poles/ice axes. The main compartment has an internal mesh pocket and full front zipper opening for easy organising and a great overview of contents. The top lid has three zippered pockets and can be detached and used as a crossbody bag. Two compression straps on each side provide even and effective compression while leaving the side pockets accessible. Hydration system compatible. Rain cover included.
- Made of durable Vinylon F fabric, with reinforcement fabric in recycled nylon.
- Wooden frame construction with easily adjustable back length.
- Main compartment with a full front zipper opening for overview of contents.
- Top lid with three zippered pockets. Can be detached and used as a crossbody bag.
- Loops on the sides for attaching Kajka Side Pocket.