The Yaktrax Run is an ice traction device anatomically designed for use with running shoes. Run naturally on packed snow and ice with the Yaktrax Run's combination of removable spikes and steel coils. Continue training during the winter with the same stability you are accustomed to on dry surfaces. The Yaktrax Run can be worn in temperatures as low as -41° Fahrenheit.
- Carbide steel spikes, lightweight design (9.7- 11.7oz)
- 360° of traction with patented skid lock coil system
- Durable natural rubber blend for flexible fit
- Abrasion resistant 1.4 mm steel coils (70% recycled content)
- Anatomic right/left design
- Reflective heel tab and performance strap offering safety