Challenging traditional boot constructions to introduce a new standard of perfect fit, Salomon’s Supra BOA 130 are built to maximize foothold and performance. Our ExoWrap® Construction combined with the BOA® Fit System provides a micro-adjustable, precision fit and a targeted wrap around the foot that can easily be adjusted throughout the day.
Skier Level: Advanced
Boot Width: Medium
- BOA Fit System delivers a micro-adjustable precision fit engineered to perform in the toughtest conditions
- A custom tongue that allows for a perfect instep adaptation
- My Exowrap 4D Race liner offers a snug foothold and precise steering
- Polyurethane material has a consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, reliable progressivity and good power transmission.
- A Custom Shell process brings fast personalization to the boot lower shell in 10 minutes.
- Power Spine metal plate links the cuff and shell to provide strong back support, progressive rebound out of the turn, and powerful forward flex no matter the snow conditions.
- GripWalk pads are premounted and their specific shape offers improved walking comfor and more grip no matter the conditions.
- The BOA Fit System delivers micro-adjustable precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest condiyions
- 2 screwed aluminium buckles that are easy to remove for bootfitting and repai purposes.
- Weight: 3.810g
- Ideal for: All-Mountain
- Buckles: 2 buckles and BOA Lower Shell
- Lower shell material: Polyurethane with Custome Shell HD and Sensifit Mesh
- Shell cuff material: Polyurethane with Custome Shell HD and Power Spine
- Sole type: GripWalk ISO 23223 Walk Soles
- Flex index: 130
- Last width: 100mm
- Thermoformable inner boot: Yes
- Hike mode: No