If comfort is your first priority, these boots have a heat-customizable shell and liner. With a stiff fibreglass frame, they're responsive and nimble so you can chase perfect turns and boost performance in every corner of the mountain. A roomy 102mm last that can be widened to 108mm or more with the help of a bootfitter, a warm and cushy My Custom Fit 3D liner, and great response in any conditions add up to the best wide-foot option around.
Skier Level: Intermediate
Boot Width: Wide
- Core-Frame 360 shell construction delivers precise terrain feedback and maximum power transmission to the edges.
- Cuff is Polyurethane with fiberglass Coreframe for stability and ideal flex
- Custom Shell HD and seamless liner can be thermo-moulded for personalized performance
- Dual Sensifit Insert provides an easy step-in.
- 4 aluminum micro-adjust buckles secure your foot in a snug fit
- 35 mm sense strap for a customized fit
- Adjustable flex lets you tweak the boot's stiffness
- Grip Walk soles removable and interchangable rockered soles designed to work with Gripwalk binding systems.
- Weight: 3.644 @ 26.5
- Ideal for: On Piste
- Buckles: 4
- Lower shell material: Polyurethane with Fiberglass Coreframe
- Shell cuff material: Polyurethane with Fiberglass Coreframe
- Sole type: Gripwalk ISO 23223 Outss\oles
- Flex index: 100
- Last width: 102mm
- Lace-up option: No
- Hike mode: No