Modern freeride styling teams up with advanced technical features to provide fit, comfort, and protection for long days chasing the perfect turn, exploring the mountain with family, or venturing into the backcountry.
Warmth and comfort are driven by the Plush Max lining, the In Form 2 fit system, and adjustable venting. And for the highest levels of protection, we arm the Tenaya with our proprietary Spherical Technology™, powered by Mips®, to reduce rotational energy during certain impacts through a unique two-part construction.
- MIPS® Spherical
- Hybrid Construction
- Durable Hardshell Ventilated Upper
- Lightweight In-Mold on lower and sidewalls
- THERMOSTAT CONTROL™ Adjustable Venting - Allows custom tuning of airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- IN FORM™ 2 FIT System - Light and low profile, making it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds with gloves on
- On-the-Fly Vertical Tuning - Accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit free of gaps