The first heated jacket that combines technicality, comfort and warmth! Never feel the cold again when skiing thanks to the Therm-ic heated jacket. The technical construction featuring Therm-ic Windblocker, the 6 heating elements and the Primaloft padding make this jacket the best asset on the slopes in winter!
The Therm-ic technical heated jacket. Ideal for those who feel chilly during winter sports. Wear it under your jacket all day long and enjoy the well-distributed heat thanks to the 6 heating elements located between the back and the chest. The heat can be easily adjusted from your smartphone using the Therm-ic app.
The jacket’s technical construction provides perfect insulation. The Therm-ic Windblocker membrane is windproof, and the Primaloft filling insulates you against the cold.
It is the ideal jacket for all winter sports so you can finally enjoy sports activities in the cold.
Battery not supplied with the jacket.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Heated jacket: the 6 heating elements distributed over the back and torso give you “active” and evenly distributed heat. It’s very easy to use. Simply connect the power bank (usb) to the cord located in its own special pocket.
- Bluetooth: you can control the heat directly via your phone using the Therm-ic app (free). All you have to do is connect the U-PACK (supplied with the jacket) to the jacket.
- Insulation and breathability: features a Therm-ic Windblocker “windbreaker” membrane on the front of the jacket and Primaloft padding (the benchmark for insulation).
- YKK zip
- Sleeves with thumb holes
- Micro-fleece itchproof chin guard
- Zipped side pockets
- Inner zipped pocket with USB cord for connecting the battery
- LOW mode heating duration (with Therm-ic battery): 5 hrs
- Max mode heating duration: 2 hrs 30
- Outer: 100% nylon
- External side panel: 89% nylon, 11% spandex
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Collar: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Primaloft: 80g Silver Insulation
- Connect the power bank (not included) directly to the USB cable in the small pocket inside the jacket.
- To manage the heat from your phone: first plug in the U-PACK (comes with jacket) then connect the power bank.
- Disconnect the battery after each use.
CLEANING ADVICE :
- Machine wash the jacket at 30°C maximum on a delicate programme.
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Let the jacket cool down before putting it away
- Avoid folding it when storing it if you can so you don’t damage the heating elements
Compatible battery: Powerbank for heated vests 10000MAH