The Giro Orbit Spherical Helmet is a brilliant solution for you skiers who have problems with goggle inserts, contact lenses, wearing your glasses with your goggles, or simply feeling claustrophobic behind conventional goggles. You can easily pull the shield out and over the helmet, to tip it up and back down without any fuss, a great option for those who wear glasses. You'll appreciate the VIVID lens technology which blocks blue and UV light to reduce haze so snow terrain pops while eye strain is reduced.
Mips® Spherical technology is incorporated into this helmet to reduce the impact of rotational energy during impacts, and Thermostat Control gives you adjustable venting you can operate with your gloves on for perfect climate control. An all-in-one helmet design, it sure doesn't hurt that this thing has the coolest aesthetic on the mountain, as well as being a practical solution for those who struggle with conventional goggles!
- Seamlessly integrated VIVID shield aligns below the helmet brim
- Stack Vent Technology to keep the lens fog free
- Engineered to fit to your face to prevent wind and snow from entering the helmet
- Articulated Shield pulls up and over the helmet, sitting securely on the helmet when not in use
- VIVID lens optics by Zeiss®
- Hybrid Helmet Construction with a Hard Shell upper and In-Mold lower shell
- MIPS® Spherical Hybrid Construction
- In-Form 2 Fit System with 6 cm adjustment
- Thermostat Control