The Chamber II combines a secure fit, durable water-resistant reinforced microfiber upper and a full Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole with the added benefit of a 10mm cleat setback. More setback allows you to position the pedals further back under the arch of the foot to reduce fatigue and enhance positioning for technical terrain. The internal shank also has been updated with a Tri-Mold construction that optimizes stiffness and flex for each zone of the foot. The result is a new level of performance that's better from top to bottom, with the right amount of flex for uphill pushing, incredible pedaling efficiency, and a better connection to the pedals.
- Water-resistant, breathable microfiber rubber toes and heel reinforcements
- Molded DH EVA Footbed with arch support
- Tri-molded shank with 10mm cleat setback
- Optimized EVA Midsole
- Full Vibram Megagrip high-traction lugged outsole
- Flexible forefoot zone
- 2-bold mountain cleat compatible