The Cross-X Women's Bike Glove leads the downhill charge with a snug fit and bomber construction, and this season it gets updated TPU and neoprene knuckle protection to keep you from losing the fight against brush on overgrown trails. Reimagined silicone grip reinforcements in key areas and touchscreen compatibility modernize these durable mountain bike gloves. Critical palm padding dampens vibration and offers additional protection, while the moisture-wicking shell keeps hands dry, making this the glove of choice for riding that fine line between calculated control and reckless abandon.
- Breathable, 4-way stretch twill shell
- AX SUEDE rPET synthetic suede palm
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece thumb wipe
- Polygiene® Odor Control technology
- Hook and loop closure cuff
- Shell: 59% Polyester, 19% Nylon, 14% Neoprene, 8% Spandex
- Palm: 60% RPET, 32% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 1% Silicone
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.