This bike is intended for those who ride hard with enduro suspension from the Swedish brand Ohlin's, a TTX1 air shock which offers excellent feeling and reactivity as well as numerous adjustment possibilities. Performance is also key on the front with the RXF36 fork. It is super precise and handles excellently on steeper slopes. And there's no better way to stop this machine than with SHIMANO XT 4-piston brakes and RT-MT900 rotors which offer unrivalled heat management. To finish in style, there's DT SWISS XM 1700 Spline wheels. Their excellent weight/reactivity/reliability ratio seals it.
This META TR 29 has arrived with the all new SRAM GX AXS 12 speed drivetrain! Wireless technology between the control and the derailleur offers many advantages over a conventional transmission:
- Easy assembly and disassembly of the system
- Clean and quiet cockpit thanks no cables
- A more ergonomic shifter
- Ultra fast and precise system when changing gear
- No performance and maintenance problems associated with the wear of a traditional cable
- Derailleur clutch system allowing it to disengage on impact and prevent possible breakage
- Possible to configure and customize the operation of the shifter
- Possible to analyze the data of the day's output through to the AXS website
- Weight similar to conventional transmission
The perfect drivetrain for a rider who doesn't like getting their hands dirty or spending time in the shop tuning before setting off! It's also the ideal tool for this bike, a cocktail of precision, simplicity and efficiency for the trail and longer rides.
Read more on this amazing ride HERE.